- If you are considering Balakuteera for your child's Montessori education, you should plan an immediate visit to the school by calling the office on 080-65965567 / 080-65965564 during our working hours i.e. between 9.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- If you are planning to admit your child to Balakuteera - Montessori environment we believe that before making a commitment to our House of children, parents should understand not only the Montessori philosophy but the way we work at Balakuteera. For this we request parents to take a tour of the House of children and get acquainted with our school, so that they can observe our children at work and the materials in their respective environments.
Rules & Regulations
- Pre-Mont 1 year 10 months.
- M1 – 2 years 10 months.
- M2 – 3 years 10 months.
- M3 – 4 years 10 months.
- The parents are welcome to visit the school or observe their child working, with prior permission taken.
- Holidays:The school works for 5 days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are observed as holidays. All the public holidays are observed as holidays for the school. Any special holiday will be intimated.
- The child should maintain regular attendance, which pays a vital role in this system of education. Poor attendance will obstruct the progress of the child.
- Parent-teacher meeting will be conducted on saturdays twice a year with prior appointment .
- Parents are requested to clearly understand that this method of education does not go hand in hand with the traditional system, so do not compare this child of ours with any other child of the same age group. If you trust us and our method of education and work in complete cooperation with us, your child will be able to attain total self-development, without any hindrance in this progress.
For the first few days, the child stays only for 1 hour, i.e. till he/she settles down in our environment.
Pre-mont & M1 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
M2 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
M3 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Dr. Maria Montessori